[opensuse] What happened? - now I have an extra hard drive
I have my home directory encrypted.

A couple of hours ago I did an update of my installation (11.4, 32-bit, KDE) which included an update to the kernel and what-ever and now suddenly my encrypted home directory shows up(in the taskbar) as a separate, mounted, device. Also, it shows up in Dolphin twice: as a 362GB Encrypted Container and again as a 362GB Hard Drive.

Is this something which was an intended result of the updates or is it something which has gone awry? Anyone know?

BC

--
The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it,
but in the end, there it is.