Re: [opensuse] Post installation queries (FIRST successful installation of Linux)
  • From: Linux Tyro <opensuse.bkn1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2011 04:47:16 -0400
On Thu, Nov 3, 2011 at 9:10 PM, Carlos E. R.
<robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

What the yast package manager loads first are the updated indexes of the
packages it can offer for you later. It doesn't install anything unless you
tell it so.

And even if I accept all those packages (without I actually know what
the packages do), it would have no harm...?

My printer Samsung ML-1610, was not detected (still not getting
detected) and I am not able to take the prints.. What should I do?
When to Yast and tried for detection but that doesn't help..