Re: [opensuse] Re: c - Segmentation fault on 11.4 - need help figuring out (strtod?)
On Thu, Nov 3, 2011 at 10:52 PM, David C. Rankin
<drankinatty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thanks dnh, I don't know why http://software.opensuse.org/search doesn't
return it on a search for 'calc'. Damn I miss a working 'webpin'. The
indexing that is done now on the available packages just down right 'suc..'
(doesn't work well). I scrolled though 8 pages of junk and still didn't get
any useful information.

I find the search in the upper right corner of build.opensuse.org to
be my favorite place to see if anyone has a package hidden away.

OBS is the crown jewel of opensuse in my mind, so it is worth figuring
out how to leverage it.

I will use search.opensuse.com as well, but it does have it's issues.

Greg