[opensuse] Weird network issue
I have a 12.1 system which has one network interface wlan0
with an ipaddr of 192.168.1.8 and a default route of 192.168.1.1.

For some unknown reason, when I try to connect to at least one particular
ipaddr, the os tries to arp 172.16.1.2. I have no idea where it's getting
this addr.

It doesn't matter how many times I bring up & down the interface, the os
persists in looking up this invalid host and thus any attempt to connect fails
with host unreachable.

Any ideas how I can get rid of this invalid addr and where it's coming from?

The only thing that works clearing it is rebooting, which is very annoying.

Rich--