Re: [opensuse] Basic learning tutorials query
On 2011/11/02 18:37 (GMT+0530) Linux Tyro composed:

I did a mistake, that I could have waited some 14 days to start the
torrent download of openSUSE as it is launching the newer version.

Or you could download only the tiny net install CD iso of 12.1RC1, install that via HTTP, then update to the final version in a few weeks, also via the internet of only the software packages you actually need. I've yet to even install any torrent app, much less download anything that way.

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/