Re: [opensuse] Basic learning tutorials query
On 2011/11/02 08:28 (GMT-0400) Anton Aylward composed:

Some engines have six cylinders, some have only four. Some even have
eight - WOW!

My two automobiles have a combined total of zero cylinders making up their engines. They do have a typical complement of lock, brake and clutch cylinders. :-p

If you can drive the Honda Accord that is Windows you can drive the
Buick Park Avenue that is Linux.

Windows makes me think Cadillac built in a Lucas Electric plant at least 10-20 years ago. Linux makes me think of the entire Mercedes, Volkswagen & BMW lineups.

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/