Re: [opensuse] c - Segmentation fault on 11.4 - need help figuring out (strtod?)
On 11/2/2011 11:33 AM, David C. Rankin wrote:
Guys,

Helping my son with a simple little area program, I am running into a
segmentation fault after program execution.

David:

I have a little mail pop-up running for this list.
It shows the subject of the new message.

When "Segmentation fault on 11.4" appeared I nearly fell off the chair.
I'll have a portable defibrillator installed in my office tomorrow.