Re: [opensuse] Doubts on Repository
On Wednesday, November 02, 2011 14:24:11 Marco Calistri wrote:
Listmates,

I would know if packages available from Base System:

http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/Base:/System/openSUSE_11.4/

are newer than ones presents into Update and why Base System exists
for.

Check the description of the repo, in this case at:
https://build.opensuse.org/project/show?project=Base%3ASystem

Basically: Base:System is a development project - for the purpose of
development of our next releases. The 11.4 packages are there just for
testers.

Andreas
GF: Jeff Hawn, Jennifer Guild, Felix Imendörffer, HRB 16746 (AG
Nürnberg)