Re: [opensuse] WiFi System connection?
Am 01.11.2011 22:21, schrieb James Knott:
James Knott wrote:
Mariusz Fik wrote:
On wtorek, 1 listopada 2011 18:49:07 James Knott wrote:
In the network manger WiFi configuration, there's a setting called
"System connection". What does that do?

BTW, I'm running 12.1 beta RC1.

tnx jk
If this options is checked, connection should be available for all
users. It
can be useful when more than one person uses a PC. Power user can
configure
wifi and others can simply use it :)

Well, there's only one user of my computer.

Hmmm... I just tried that setting and it apparently doesn't want to
stick.

At least on openSUSE 11.4 with KDE:Desktop:Factory or KDE:Release:47 it
does not work when you change the system settings checkbox for an
already existing connection, but it does for a new one. I haven't been
able to check this if it works with 12.1 RC1, which has a newer
NetworkManager version.

Herbert