Re: [opensuse] Basic learning tutorials query
* Linux Tyro <opensuse.bkn1@xxxxxxxxx> [11-01-11 10:34]:
Hi,

THE dvd installation would be completed in two-three days, but again I
guess I should have waited, as newer version is coming soon. BUT its,
okay for now.

AAMOF, I would be required to read some basic tutorials regarding
Linux (of course) which are applicable in openSUSE (I mean the
principles of which). For this, is there any link on the openSUSE
website(s) to get/learn that all...? But please, I don't need the one
like 'Installation book' or guide of 11.4. AFAIK, these are readily
available. But what I wanted to know like:

how Linux (in fact, 'openSUSE' works), what is directory structure and
how it is working, how various tasks are handles in Linux,
etc...etc... but from the scratch level.

Rute User's Tutorial and Exposition
by Paul Sheer
http://linux.2038bug.com/rute-home.html

somewhat aged but basic principles are well presented.