Re: [opensuse] signature assistance needed for Thunderbird
On 10/31/2011 09:23 PM, Marco Calistri wrote:
On Mon 31 Oct 2011 at 12:02:18 (-0300 UTC) C. van Nidek wrote:

After a total breakdown of kmail I want for the time being using
Thunderbird.
In KMail I was using a signature file which translated the information
from my system into something like this:

IIRC Thunderbird has not the possibility to execute scripts to generate
signatures, to do this you should use Evolution for example.

Cheers,

With some copying I am able to add my signature.
What I would like to get is something that captures the signature output
from the bash file and add it to the email.
Any ideas?
I am not ready to try out a forth email client for now.
My first and long time companion kmail (6 years), a short stint with
claws and some experience with thunderbird on my wives laptop.
Third time lucky as the saying goes ;)
.

--
Linux User 183145 using LXDE and KDE4 on a Pentium IV ,