Re: [opensuse] small installation help
James Knott said the following on 10/30/2011 09:09 PM:
Linux Tyro wrote:
Okay, installer is smart enough to know all this things, and I would
go with the default options only, but I was trying to know somehow
what exactly was the purpose of having separate partitions and how
does it help....

If you want to learn, the best thing to do is get another computer that
you can experiment with, without worrying about breaking something. If
something doesn't work out, chalk it up as a "learning experience" and
try again.

+1, not make that +10

--
"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the
support of Paul."