Re: [opensuse] Hidden files???
  • From: Anders Johansson <ajh@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2011 20:25:47 +0100
On Sunday 30 October 2011 15:00:25 James Knott wrote:
James Knott wrote:
Or as an alternative press [ALT]. (the alt key and the dot key) in
dolphin. Btw I prefer krusader as gui file browser.

I've been using Konqueror for years and last night I couldn't find
that setting under View. I might have been in the "Web Browser" mode,
but I can't check that at the moment, as Konqueror (Web Browser) has
disappeared from my menu. (in 12.1 beta RC1).

I loaded the Web Browser profile and found it doesn't have the hidden
files setting.

It does actually, as soon as you view a folder with it.

On the web, there is no such thing as "hidden files", so why would the setting
be there when you are viewing web pages?

Anders