Re: [opensuse] Can I ask something...?
Linux Tyro wrote:
On Sun, Oct 30, 2011 at 6:50 PM, Carlos E. R.
<robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Came to know that: My ram is 2 GB, now should I really go for 64 bit
or not?
IMO, no.
Because there would not be any significant advantage? But let if I
wrong in the following:

Even if I am not getting advantage, but at least I am using the thing
for which it is made, 64 bit, however, for a single PC, nothing
useful. Is it exactly like this or more than this? Processor is
http://ark.intel.com/products/37212/Intel-Pentium-Processor-E5200-(2M-Cache-2_50-GHz-800-MHz-FSB)
supporting 64 bit!

Please also let me know about possible disadvantage(s), if any.

Any reason why you don't get more memory? It's cheap these days.