Re: [opensuse] Can I ask something...?
On Friday, October 28, 2011 05:17:24 PM Felix Miata wrote:
On 2011/10/28 14:26 (GMT-0400) John Andersen composed:
I would rather it had a name like "Bullet Proof" than "evergreen", the
latter suggest immature to the english speaker, or at least the
paranoid english speaker. ;-)
Dunno who taught you your English, but it's my only language, and to me
evergreen means perennially green and _live_, like such coniferous trees as
pine, sequoia, cypress & fir. Evergreen seems like an apt name for a LTS
distro to me.

Exactly, that was the Evergreen spirit at early discussions on Mailing List.
And AFAIK the experimental stage would be superseded if support is achieved by
community and enough developers step in.

Regards,
--
Ricardo Chung | Panama
openSUSE Linux Ambassador

openSUSE 11.4 | KDE 4.7 | Mesa-Nouveau 3D
Linux for Education