Re: [opensuse] Can I ask something...?
On 10/28/2011 06:42 PM, Linux Tyro wrote:
On Fri, Oct 28, 2011 at 9:09 PM, Robert Schweikert <rjschwei@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

ok. Well, I just wanted to ask if the new release period could be
increased (just a suggestion) from 8 months to something like a year,
so that we (not from technical side) can all have a good grasp at the
OS/distro, can know something about it before any new thing come into
picture... However, it's just a question of 'if' this is a possibility
or not...!

Upgrade is not obligatory, I am running versions back to 11.1 on a daily
basis and some of the are web and mail servers. So you do not have to
update to the new version every 8 months or so

life is endless possibilities and then there is the freedom of choosing

Togan