Re: [opensuse] My Kmail2 does not get email
On Thursday 27 Oct 2011 20:13:40 Constant Brouerius van
Nidek wrote:enthusiastic
This morning as i left my computer for work, kmail2 was
busy synchronizing email folder inbox.

Yesterday I suddenly received messages from my POP3 accounts.
No idea why this suddenly worked. The big but is that I can
only read the subject and the text of only one of the
mails.After reading that mail going to a next mail brings up
the "Retrieving Folder Contents, please wait"Not really useful.
Looked at the contents of all folders but there is no one with
1/0 byte content.Up to now no method how to start kmail again.

indomail - Your everyday mail - http://indomail.indo.net.id