[opensuse] k9copy
I have been using k9copy for some time. Recently I tried to use it[1] but there was no audio on the backup of a new DVD I bought. I wrote the author (twice) but received no response. Today I learnt that the development of k9copy has been terminated (a notice on sourceforge) and there is also this entry in wikipedia: "Development of K9Copy was stopped in 2011 with the author citing the fragmentation of Linux as a major issue.".

Does anyone know, please, of a replacement application for k9copy (to be used with, say, openSUSE)?

[1] oS 32-bit 11.4 with KDE 4.7.x and kernel 3.1.x.

BC^<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/K9copy#cite_note-3>

--
The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it,
but in the end, there it is.