Re: [opensuse] Thunderbird-problem
Am 25.10.2011 09:27, schrieb Wolfgang Rosenauer:
This sounds wrong. Could it have something to do with Hotmail?
I'm using that feature regularly and haven't seen any issue with it. You
can probably verify what Thunderbird is sending using wireshark (if you
turn off SSL/TLS for a moment) so you can see if it's modified on server
side.

I turned off SSL/TLS in the account settings with the result of not getting any mail anymore. I activated it again, and the mail I sent to myself was shown with the o.o adress.