Re: [opensuse] Thunderbird-problem
Am 24.10.2011 23:19, schrieb Wolfgang Rosenauer:
You can also have several identities per account in Thunderbird. And as
John wrote I'm not sure what you actually did but in general I don't see
a problem with what you trying to achieve.

Well, I tried to create another identity (edit -> account options -> more identities or something like that) for my account. Now, I´ve got two of them:

1.) kimleyendecker@xxxxxxxxxx
2.) leyendecker@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Now I can choose from some adresses in the from: field when I´m writing a new e-mail. If I choose kimleyendecker@h... everything works fine, and the adress is shown in the e-mail. If I choose my o.o one, the sent e-mail still shows my hotmail-adress in the from: field:

sent with first adress:

from: Kim Leyendecker (kimleyendecker@xxxxxxxxxx)

sent with second adress:

from Kim Leyendecker (kimleyendecker@xxxxxxxxxx)