Re: [opensuse] Multiple Monitors 11.4
On Wed, Oct 19, 2011 at 6:31 AM, thomas stridh <thomas.stridh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I have a problem,

since I upgraded from 11.1 to 11.1 I can't get Multiple Monitors to work.
I have checked openSUSE information DB etc without finding any solution to my
problem.

Is there anyone out there being able to help me.

What do you see when you open Personal Settings / Display and
Monitor?Does it not show a second monitor entry with a pull-down menu
for youto choose the resolution and another to choose the position?
There isalso an item for Multiple Monitors.
If there is nothing showing up, it could be a driver problem. Have
youtried to install the radeon driver?
(http://en.opensuse.org/SDB:Radeon)
--
Carlos F Lange