Re: [opensuse] thunderbird + imap issue
Per Jessen said the following on 10/19/2011 11:10 AM:
Hmm, I didn't have this problem until I switched to IMAP.

In all probability that is because you now have your 'Drafts' folder on
the IMAP server whereas before you had it on your local workstation.

You can configure this:

menubar:Edit ->account settings
choose the IMAP account
-> copies and folders
-> Drafts and Templates

In fact the whole "copies and folders" can affect many things, and if
you have many IMAP accounts all over the world, can cause great
confusion and perplexity; I know of what I speak!

--
Business folks don't "respect" the technical folks because they
think that the technical folks don't understand the "business" as well