Re: [opensuse] Re: private repositories
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 14:30:22 +0200
Greg Freemyer wrote:

Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Chuck Davis wrote:

Is there an article explaining how to set up a repository system for
group of users so that only one (the server) machine has to access
the standard repositories? I've spent some time on Google but have
not found such instructions. Thanks in advance for direction to a
link.

Can't provide a link, but I do this by letting squid cache all repo
access. One of these days I'll post a howto.

David Rankin has a howto published at his website I'm almost positive.

My setup works with multiple mirrors and segmented download, but maybe
Davids is sufficient.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (14.8°C)