[opensuse] Re: Web design problems [was: Re: help forum no help getting printer to print]
  • From: Jim Henderson <hendersj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2011 22:03:31 +0000 (UTC)
On Sun, 16 Oct 2011 23:02:13 -0500, Rajko M. wrote:

On Sunday, October 16, 2011 10:22:54 PM Jim Henderson wrote: ...
http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Web_design_resources

That looks very useful, but the http(s) links should lose the '.git'
suffix - those links return 404s.

Fixed.

Thanks!

I assume the css is located in the 'shared-resources'?

I don't know where it is.
I have to clone repos to local git repo to speed up browsing as preview
works only on a local copy :)

I'll take some time later this week to clone it and see if I can find
where it is.

I'm not a CSS expert by any stretch, so if we have someone who knows how
to fix it in the actual CSS (Felix, perhaps?) is there some place we can
test the changes out that you are aware of? (I guess I'm asking 'do we
have a staging server?')

Jim
--
Jim Henderson