Re: [opensuse] PDC
Hello,

On Sat, 15 Oct 2011, Insomniac wrote:
On Saturday, October 15, 2011 06:38 David Haller wrote:
On Fri, 14 Oct 2011, Ricardo Chung wrote:
This is an English only Mailing list.

<snip whining>

HTH, HAND,

It didn't.

It wasn't me that whined.

PS: Back when opensuse-de was suse-linux and opensuse was
suse-linux-en, we on -de got all those mails. No fuss.

Well great! YOU go ahead and get back on that list

I never left that list since 1998.

and do that for all the non-English posts that try to end up here,

Guess what I do. That list just isn't the default list anymore.

You quite thoroughly misread me.

-dnh

--
Perl isn't a programming language, it's a thousand special case rules
flying in close formation. -- Peter da Silva