Re: [opensuse] PDC
Hello,

On Fri, 14 Oct 2011, Ricardo Chung wrote:
This is an English only Mailing list.

Wrong! This is the main user-support mailing list, the _DEFAULT_ list,
and thus, it's the default for all that _do not_ have a more
specialized list. As there is e.g. no opensuse-is, -no, -fi, -in
(meant to be e.g. hindi) etc., discussions in those "other languages"
are on-topic here. Of course, the OP should try some english (as this
list _is_ using english as "lingua franca"), those who speak the
language and can answer should add a short explanation as courtesy for
those not speaking the language in question, and apart from that, one
can only hope there's someone at all on this list to translate (or one
who knows that on some other list there's someone who speaks whichever
language is called for, e.g. someone on this list knows that someone
on -de knows Kisuaheli (or whatever, and no, there's no one that I
know of on -de ;)). Iff there is a better list (in this case:
opensuse-es), the user should _kindly_ be directed to that list.

HTH, HAND,
-dnh

PS: Back when opensuse-de was suse-linux and opensuse was
suse-linux-en, we on -de got all those mails. No fuss.

--
Warning: Some of my best mistakes are yet to be made.