Re: [opensuse] Mail Mystery
Carlos E. R. said the following on 10/13/2011 07:31 PM:
On 2011-10-14 00:11, Mark Misulich wrote:
I don't know what is causing this, and I don't have any good ideas about
how to fix it. So I could use some help.

A forwarded address.

That's why list software exist. It can send differentiated headers for each
recipient so that you can learn which one is failing.

You could produce the email into a file, and send one by one by script.
Plain text is easy enough, html I do not know.

Use 'metasend'
--
"What we have learned from others becomes our own by reflection".
-- Ralph Waldo Emerson