Re: [opensuse] Mail Mystery
On Fri, 2011-10-14 at 00:30 +0200, Anders Johansson wrote:
On Thursday 13 October 2011 18:11:55 Mark Misulich wrote:
Each of the following recipients was rejected by a remote mail server.
The reasons given by the server are included to help you determine why
each recipient was rejected.

Recipient: <darktuek@xxxxxxxxx>
Reason: 5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does

not exist. Please try 5.1.1 double-checking the
recipient's email address for typos or 5.1.1 unnecessary
spaces.

I don't know what is causing this, and I don't have any good ideas about
how to fix it. So I could use some help.

A quick google tells me it is
http://www.ohionsp.org/members/newprograms/senior/SEM%20DB.xlsx

and the address is definitely listed there, next to the name Jeff Cox. I
guess
he gave you the wrong email address, but it is definitely in there

A second mystery is why you can't see it in thunderbird - my *guess* is that
it is because sending failed, and thunderbird only adds working addresses to
its list of "recent addresses", and that this is where you looked, and not in
your actual mailing list of addresses

Anders
Hi,
I just did a quick look at Jeff's email address in my list. It is a
different address than the darktuek@xxxxxxxxx address, and the gmail
address isn't listed as an alternate.

The address list in Thunderbird lists three different address lists.
They are "Personal Address Book", my complete list of addresses that I
use that I update regularly and backup on CD which I have named "LDIF",
and another list called "Collected Addresses". Jeff's name and address
only appears in my maintained LDIF list.

There are no addresses or names in Personal address list, its empty.

In collected addresses, there are names and addresses, but nothing under
Jeff Cox or darktuek...

In my LDIF list, Jeff has a different address and darktuek... produces
nothing, no response.