Re: [opensuse] Mail Mystery
* Mark Misulich <munguanaweza@xxxxxxxxx> [10-13-11 18:27]:
the list is so large that I have it broken up into six different mailing
groups. Each time I send out the emails, I send them as bcc so that the
mailing address list can't be captured by someone else.

What I normally do when I do the mailings is to click on the "write"
button once for each of the six groups in the list. In the address
window I click bcc, then type in the subdivision of the entire list,
such as A-D, E-L, etc. Then I attach the newsletter to each email,
paste in a subject in the subject window, and hit send.

If I understand your reply, then sending them as a bcc could be the
cause of this?

No, just a lot of people think about bcc since it hides the names...

I do the same/similar as you to a group of soccer parents/kids. I make an
alias list of all the addrs and just use the alias to mail all at one go,
but I use mutt instead of thunderbird (where I *no* experience).