Re: [opensuse] Re: Confused by K-9 on android
On Mon, Oct 10, 2011 at 7:35 PM, Patrick Shanahan <paka@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
* Greg Freemyer <greg.freemyer@xxxxxxxxx> [10-10-11 19:20]:
Patrick,

At the top level of K-9 I don't have it either, but once I open a
specific mailbox I do.

Not that it was wrong, but at least I could verify it was correct.

Thanks, I don't use it that much.  I find email on a 4 inch screen a chore
that only vindicates itself in a near-emergency or great urgency.  I have
enough problem with my G-Sons texting  :^)

K-9 I'm not a big fan of either.

Thus my only having sent a dozen or so messages with it in the last few weeks.

But, my Android has a slide out keyboard which makes it tolerable for
short emails. I can't handle the touch screen typing for long.

Greg