Re: [opensuse] Re: Confused by K-9 on android
  • From: Greg Freemyer <greg.freemyer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2011 19:18:37 -0400
On Mon, Oct 10, 2011 at 7:08 PM, Patrick Shanahan <paka@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
* Charles Philip Chan <cpchan@xxxxxxxx> [10-10-11 18:48]:
Greg Freemyer <greg.freemyer@xxxxxxxxx>
writes:

Anders' comment that K-9 is permanently saving drafts in my mailbox
sounds right.

The first "draft" and the final sent email have similar headers.

"Settings"-> "Account Settings"-> "Folders"-> "Drafts Folder"

Mine was already set to drafts folder.

My android Atrix version of k-9 doesn't have "Account Settings" within the
"Setting" menu ....

or were you referring to googlemail?

Patrick,

At the top level of K-9 I don't have it either, but once I open a
specific mailbox I do.

Not that it was wrong, but at least I could verify it was correct.

Greg