[opensuse] Confused by K-9 on android

All,

Very intentional top-post.

In K-9 I created the below email as a response to a question on the factory
list. (I only use K-9 for posting to mailing lists, so not that often.)

In K-9's email listing, the below appears as one e-mail and all is good.

But when I change to the google provided gmail app, the below shows up as 3
different emails. The first has about a third of the below edited in. Then
the second has that third, plus a third more. And the third one is the below
final email.

I only hit send once and again, K-9 shows it as only one email.

What is going on?

Greg
Greg Freemyer <greg.freemyer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Johann LUCE <johann.luce@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

hi

i packaged ufw and gufw (uncomplicated firewall and it gui), the
compilation worked and the rpms work to

i do some requests for this two package on devel:openSUSE:Factory

I'm surprised at your choice of devel projects for a firewall package.

"Security" would have been my choice.

I'd consider revoking your sr and submitting to security.

from home:jluce2 2 day ago

request #86926 and #86927

i have no answer ??

2 days is not very long.

Seems like I've had it take a week to get a new package accepted into a
devel project before.

is there something wrong ??

The core devs are busy with getting 12.1 ready, so anything related to
openSUSE:factory will have priority over their devel projects.

Don't be surprised if after waiting days, they reject your request
because you chose a poor devel project for your packages.

jluce2

Greg