[opensuse] Re: Web design problems [was: Re: help forum no help getting printer to print]
  • From: Jim Henderson <hendersj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2011 21:50:46 +0000 (UTC)
On Sat, 08 Oct 2011 16:46:23 -0500, Rajko M. wrote:

On Saturday, October 08, 2011 04:09:26 PM Jim Henderson wrote:

Looks like some recruitment might be in order - but I wonder where the
code originated from.

Robert Lihm made initial css that was slightly changed later. Now it is
located at:
https://gitorious.org/opensuse/
where you have to scroll trough bunch of titles to find those that you
are interested in.

I'll list later on the wiki all web design related stuff that I can find
there.

Thanks!

Jim

--