Re: [opensuse] Re: help forum no help getting printer to print
On Friday, October 07, 2011 01:20:08 PM Jim Henderson wrote:
That seems a fair complaint. I'm not quite sure how it relates to the
mess that you saw in that forum post, though.

Usual way to get in a trouble is when room for text is defined in px instead
of em.

Definition in px instructs browser to reserve absolute height value for text
line, instead of relative like it is with em. Text will look good only if
character is smaller then allotted space, if it is bigger lines are written
one over another.

And I have to agree that our css (wiki) is monster.
I lost time trying to locate code that defines some css elements that are not
properly rendered in the wiki, and gave up. It requires web page pro to
decipher it, not amateurs.

--
Regards,
Rajko