[opensuse] 11.4 - who broke apache? Invalid command 'SSLEngine'?
All,

Just went to fire up apache on the laptop and got the following:

[22:48 alchemy:/home/david] # rcapache2 start
Starting httpd2 (prefork) Syntax error on line 48 of /etc/apache2/vhosts.d/vhost-ssl.conf:
Invalid command 'SSLEngine', perhaps misspelled or defined by a module not included in the server configuration

The command line was:
/usr/sbin/httpd2-prefork -f /etc/apache2/httpd.conf -DSSL

failed

Hmm... worked find 3 days ago... I haven't had time to dig into it yet, but I thought I would check if anyone else has seen this behavior? I've done package updates, but no config changes, so I'm not sure what's up.

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.