[opensuse] enigmail fails since pinentry does not fire up
Hi there!

Since yesterday evening, enigmail stopped working.
(I removed my KDE DE just before that and installed newer boost libs
but I don't see how could affect my problem).
For some reasons the pinentry-gtk-2 does not fire up anymore (still
installed). So the symptoms are that thunderbird seems to do nothing
after pressing "Send" and then after a while I get the message:

Send operation aborted.

Key 0xDBABD766 not found or not valid. The (sub-)key might have expired.

gpg command line and output:
/usr/bin/gpg2
gpg: problem with the agent: Timeout
gpg: skipped "0xDBABD766": Operation cancelled
gpg: [stdin]: clearsign failed: Operation cancelled

I pasted the output of the error console at

http://susepaste.org/54964472

Any pointer for how to debug why pinentry-gtk-2 is not showing up
anymore would be really great!

BTW my version are
Repository: @System
Name: MozillaThunderbird
Version: 7.0.1-3.1
Arch: x86_64
Vendor: obs://build.opensuse.org/mozilla
Installed: Yes
Mozilla Thunderbird is a redesign of the Mozilla Mail component. It is
written using the XUL user interface language and designed to be
cross-platform. It is a stand-alone application instead of part of the
Mozilla application suite.

Information for package enigmail:

Repository: @System
Name: enigmail
Version: 1.3.2+7.0.1-3.1
Arch: x86_64
Vendor: obs://build.opensuse.org/mozilla
Installed: Yes
This package contains the Enigmail OpenPGP Addon for Thunderbird and
SeaMonkey.

No signed email today :(
Cheers,
Andre