Re: [opensuse] Re: OpenSuSE 11.4: E17: menu: YaST (Administraitor Settings) FAILS
Joe(theWordy)Philbrook said the following on 10/02/2011 03:56 PM:
What "_IS_" hard to remember is the durned pathname of the appropriate notes
file...

So?
Use a wiki with full text search (perhaps tiddlywiki which does that for me) or use the KDE 'basket' tool.

B8t its getting clear, Joe, that you're not interested so much in solutions as you are in talking about why they don't work for you.

--
The emphasis should be on "why" we do a job - W. Edwards Deming