Re: [opensuse] where can I change $PATH
Brian K. White said the following on 10/03/2011 01:51 AM:
On 10/2/2011 11:16 PM, Andreas wrote:
Am 02.10.2011 08:37, schrieb Brian K. White:

You don't want to remove any of the stock directories from PATH.
OK, I disregarded that OpenSuse stuffs more or less every binary in just
a couple of bin-dirs so removing this bin wouldn't be exactly helpfull.

That is how all unix works, not opensuse.

All this seems to indicate that learning some - a lot - UNIX fundamentals (there are many books and web sites) is in order her.

--
If we believe absurdities, we shall commit atrocities.
-- Voltaire