Re: [opensuse] Firefox 7.0 on 11.4 - how to get mouseover URL back in status bar??
  • From: C <smaug42@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2011 06:00:51 +0200
On Sun, Oct 2, 2011 at 04:05, Felix Miata <mrmazda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 2011/10/01 20:24 (GMT-0500) David C. Rankin composed:

   In FF 7.0 on 11.4, when I hover over a link, the URL displays in the
bottom
of the browser window instead of in the normal bottom status bar. This is
horrible. The contrast of the URL in the bottom left corner of the active
window
is barely noticeable. I need to figure out how to get this to display back
in
the bottom status bar where I can see it. Here is a screenshot of the 7.0
display in the bottom of the window [10k]:

http://nirvana/dl/suse/bugs/114/firefox/address-not-in-status-bar.jpg

404

Ha, probably because the URL resolves to nirvana.com - the website of
the band Nirvana instead of David's webserver :-)

Based on previous posts from David, I guessed on the correct URL...
http://www.3111skyline.com/dl/suse/bugs/114/firefox/address-not-in-status-bar.jpg
and this is what the URL should have been (ie it resolves to the image).

C.