[opensuse] Firefox 7.0 on 11.4 - how to get mouseover URL back in status bar??
Guys, Wolfgang

In FF 7.0 on 11.4, when I hover over a link, the URL displays in the bottom of the browser window instead of in the normal bottom status bar. This is horrible. The contrast of the URL in the bottom left corner of the active window is barely noticeable. I need to figure out how to get this to display back in the bottom status bar where I can see it. Here is a screenshot of the 7.0 display in the bottom of the window [10k]:

http://nirvana/dl/suse/bugs/114/firefox/address-not-in-status-bar.jpg

It used to display where the 'X' in the status bar is now. How do I fix this? What's the trick?

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.