[opensuse] Bug on Nautilus (opeSUSE 11.4 - Gnome 3.0.2)
Gents,

Sorry to post this here instead of open a bug, but I'm reminding this
now and I wish to be quick:

I noticed a bug, or at least "strange behaviour" on Nautilus under
openSUSE 11.4 x86_64, Gnome 3.0.2:

If you try to delete a folder by selecting the root folder tree on the
left of the window and click "move to trash" then Nautilus crashes.

Same folder deletion but now selecting a folder from the right pane of
the window, doesn't replicate the problem and selected folder went removed.

Cheers,

--
Marco Calistri
Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have guided