Re: [opensuse] howto get details of 1394 (firewire) device creation on camera plug-in (need BASH test)
On 09/26/2011 11:01 AM, David C. Rankin wrote:
The indication I get on whether there is a successful download started is
that dvgrab issues the "Capture Started" message when download begins. For the
times when the camera is put in play mode and nothing is downloaded, dvgrab just
sits there with the "Waiting for DV..." message (even though dvgrab has rewound
the tape and started the camera playing).

FYI, I've also posted this to the kino list and will pass along any further information I get...

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.