Re: [opensuse] Kmail or Chrome behavior
On 9/23/2011 9:00 PM, Constant Brouerius van Nidek wrote:
When I click on an URL in kmail I expect the URL to open in Chrome.
This happens without problem. The behavior I do not like is that it
automatically changes to Chrome. I have looked into Kmail and tried to look
through the chrome preferences but I do not see a possibility to change this
behavior.
I would like to decide when I go to Chrome and when to leave Kamail2.
Somebody knows where this behavior can be set?

What do you mean it automatically "changes to chrome"?
Are you one of those guys that run all your applications in full screen
mode, and then wonder why you can only see one at a time? ;-)

Delayed switching to launched tasks is not a function of the emailer
or any other application.

If using KDE, you can control this in:
system settings (aka personal settings in some versions)
Workspace Appearance and behavior
Window Behavior
Focus tab,
Focus Stealing prevention set to HIGH