Re: fetchmail tip (was Re: [opensuse] Dovecot 2.0)
Anton Aylward wrote:
James Knott said the following on 09/23/2011 04:59 PM:
Anton Aylward wrote:
You could say its about 'delegation'.
You could say its about 'risk management'.

Forgot to mention, many of the users (including my boss) are not that
computer literate, so I have to keep things simple for them.

That's OK.
The ones who do use fetchmail are the sophisticated ones, they have mailboxes all over the place and consolidate; the 'dumb' ones just have the one mailbox

The reason we're running IMAP is everyone has a Blackberry too and with POP, you have to worry about trying to keep the BB in sync with the computer mail. Also, with IMAP, the mail will be stored on the server, which means all the messages will be backed up as well.