Re: [opensuse] KDE desktop bar on multiple monitors
Felix Miata wrote:
I run an openSUSE 11.4 server at work and use XDMCP to access the
desktop remotely. The monitor attached to the server runs 720p, my
desktop computer has a 1080p monitor and my notebook a mere 1024 x768
display. One thing I've noticed is the bar at the bottom of the screen
does not adjust to the various display sizes, as happened in 11.0. It
seems to stay at whatever I set on a previous display. i.e. right now
it's narrower than my 1080 display, because I last adjusted it on the
720. Anyway around this?

KDE3 :-P

Apparently upstream devs think this is not a bug to fix in KDE4:

So, it's one of the new "features" of KDE 4. :-(