SOLVED: [opensuse] Re: PDF in Firefox not working on 11.3
Dave Howorth wrote:
JC Francois wrote:
In Firefox, check under Edit > Preferences > Applications and see what
action is selected next to "PDF Document". Select "Always Ask" or
"Use..." to invoke the tool that you are usually using to view PDF files.

I don't remember making any changes recently, but then absence of memory
doesn't mean I didn't do it! Thanks for the hint - I'll check that tonight

Well, I changed the preference to open in the separate application and
it worked. So then I changed it back to work with the plugin and now
that works again as well.

My hypothesis would have to be a minor bug in the last Firefox update,
but who knows. At least its working again.