[opensuse] Re: OpenMovieEditor
On Thu, 22 Sep 2011 16:33:38 +0100
eddie <eddieleprince@xxxxxxx> wrote:

On Thursday 22 Sep 2011 14:42:45 zGreenfelder wrote:
On Thu, Sep 22, 2011 at 9:25 AM, eddie
<eddieleprince@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Has anyone heard of, used or know how to get a copy of
OpenMovieEditor? I have some mov files that I would like to edit
and I have problems with the video part of most of the other
programs. I would like to try openmovieeditor but cannot find an
opensuse version. Would appreciate any help.

a little google comes up with:
http://www.openmovieeditor.org/download.html

Open Movie Editor Packages for OpenSUSE are available through the
Packman Repositories.
(http://packman.links2linux.de/package/OpenMovieEditor)

When you activate the Packman repositories in the Package Tool of
OpenSUSE, you can easily install Open Movie Editor. The Open Movie
Editor Version in Packman is always quite up to date.

a little more googling or doc searching should get you to adding a
repository fairly easily.

or from the same link you could pull down the source and compile for
yourself, but that's not high on my recommendation list.

Thanks very much, but the packman repositories do not have any
files. At least, I've not been able to locate any and that is why I
emailed the list. I actually managed to get the source file but it
failed when running make with the following error message:

"In file included from CurveEditorBezier.cxx:8:0:
../../src/VideoViewGL.H:43:19: error: ‘int64_t’ has not been declared"

I would be grateful if someone had a solution to this error or knew
where I could obtained copy of an rpm version preferably opensuse
version. I have come across a mandriva version but I couldn't make
that work either.

Hi
Just working on a package, just need to tidy up a few issues with
quicktime detection.

Here is a patch here for the missing gcc includes.

http://paste.opensuse.org/49271580

--
Cheers Malcolm °¿° (Linux Counter #276890)
openSUSE 11.4 (x86_64) Kernel 2.6.37.6-0.7-desktop