Re: [opensuse] OpenMovieEditor
On Thu, Sep 22, 2011 at 9:25 AM, eddie <eddieleprince@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Has anyone heard of, used or know how to get a copy of OpenMovieEditor?  I
have some mov files that I would like to edit and I have problems with the
video part of most of the other programs.  I would like to try openmovieeditor
but cannot find an opensuse version. Would appreciate any help.

a little google comes up with:
http://www.openmovieeditor.org/download.html

Open Movie Editor Packages for OpenSUSE are available through the
Packman Repositories.
(http://packman.links2linux.de/package/OpenMovieEditor)

When you activate the Packman repositories in the Package Tool of
OpenSUSE, you can easily install Open Movie Editor. The Open Movie
Editor Version in Packman is always quite up to date.

a little more googling or doc searching should get you to adding a
repository fairly easily.

or from the same link you could pull down the source and compile for
yourself, but that's not high on my recommendation list.
--
Even the Magic 8 ball has an opinion on email clients: Outlook not so good.