Re: [opensuse] Dovecot 2.0
James Knott said the following on 09/20/2011 11:28 AM:
I must be dense. I've been trying to get Dovecot 2.0 going, but I can't even get
it to connect. To keep things simple, I'm just using plain IMAP port 143. I'VE
tried both passwd& shadow authentication. With passwd, I get a password
error, but nothing happens with shadow.

Take this to the [Dovecot] list.
I've found the people there very helpful and very well informed.

<mailto:dovecot-request@xxxxxxxxxxx?subject=subscribe>
--
Originality is the art of remembering the quote but forgetting the source.