Re: [DIAGNOSED] Re: [opensuse] Howto repair - corrupt jpeg file - anything new out there?
Le 19/09/2011 20:10, David C. Rankin a écrit :

error, but still have garbage inside. Something like a cross-linked
file on the card causing the garbage in the files. Leave it to the DOS
filesystem on the card to mess things up :)

when you write (or read) a flash card, a large part of the operation is buffered

I sometime (too often) notice that one can umount the reader *before* all the reading/writing operations are completely done. Look at the blinking diode if you have one, it keep blinking

so one have to *wait* (30s, one minutes) before unplugging

few weeks ago I copied VirtualBox images from my computer to copy them to a computer 16 km away

when I tryed to copy, the files where present but unreadable. This special usb key do not have led :-(

I beg that the copy program first create the files, then, copy the data

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xgxog7_clip-l-ombre-et-la-lumiere-3-bad-pigeons_music